The EnergyHub system from Ferroamp has a scheduling-function which enables users to set different operation settings depending on time and day.
This grants users new features depending on what products and power purchase agreement they have, such as:
- Charging their batteries during the night when the price of electricity is much lower, and discharging during the day when it is the highest.
- Charging their batteries during the night when the price of electricity is much lower, and shaving power peaks during the day to avoid high power tarrifs.
- Charge their car (with a Ferroamp compliant OCPP-chargebox) during the night when the price of electricity is much lower.
Please note that the scheduling function is still in beta, and that:
- the current version has not been tested on large scale yet, we cannot guarantee stable operation.
- the current version is completely cloud based, which means that the EnergyHub must be connected to the internet for the scheduling function to function.
Every facility has its own scheduling function that all administrators of that facility can access and modify under System settings -> System configuration and pressing the butting Scheduling in the Operation settings widget.
For more information regarding activation and configuration of the scheduling, please see the page Scheduling activation and configuration.
For examples of how different schedule configurations can look like, please see the page Schedule configuration examples.