Ferroamp strives to continuously improve the system performance and functionality of the EnergyHub system in order to increase the values and benefits that the system creates for our customers.
All products produced from June 2022 are delivered from Ferroamp with software version 4.0.2:
PH00177 EnergyHub Wall 7
PH00205 EnergyHub Wall 14
PH01106 EnergyHub Wall 21
PH01105 EnergyHub Wall 28
PH00798 EnergyHub XL 21
PH00030 EnergyHub XL 28
PH00413 Display 19”
Software release 4.0.2 will be begin to be rolled out during the summer of 2022 to all already installed systems.
The entire EnergyHub system
- Added new functions for grid protection
- New error code handling and fault logging
- Added new methods for time synchronization and network configuration
Electric Vehicle Charging
Solar String Optimizers (SSO:s) & Solar panels
Energy Storage Optimizers (ESO:s) & Batteries
- This release improves the commissioning of the Energy Storage Stack (ESS) battery system.
Measurement & communication
- New logic in aggregating and reporting energy counters to eCloud
- This includes offline buffering of energy counters. If the ehub goes offline the energy values will be stored and then synchronized back to eCloud as soon as it comes back online again
- Increased stability and robustness. Energy counters will not decrease from this version and onwards.
- For example if there is a delay in detection of SSOs the energy values will be report as the previous value until either all SSOs are detected or the new sum of all detected SSOs being greater than the previous value